Wednesday, December 26, 2012


  • I wish whenever I hear your name, my heart won't skip a beat anymore.
  • I wish the moment when I listen to your voice someday, it won't break me down to tears.
  • I wish if we meet up somewhere, you'll smile and say hi.
  • I wish we both didn't give up.
  • I wish to still have you now.
  • I wish it doesn't hurt this bad.
  • I wish you would realize how I hate to be just an option.
  • I wish you would remember all those good times we had before.
  • I wish you would know losing you is painful.
  • I wish you would remember who was the one who used to be there for you when you needed someone.
  • I wish you would know how much I miss you.
  • I wish you're different than I've always thought.
  • I wish I am stronger than this.
  • I wish we never had our last date at Sunway Pyramid last month as everything is still fresh in my mind.
  • I wish everytime I listen to A Thousand Years, it won't make me cry again and again.
  • I wish you would tell me the truth.
  • I wish you would be honest.
  • I wish you would understand that nobody's perfect.
  • I wish you would put my feelings first instead of hers.
  • I wish these memories will fade away as soon as possible.
  • I wish you're happy and will be.
  • I wish you're strong enough when hardship comes approaching.
  • I wish you success.
  • I wish to be happy again.
  • I wish I would slowly let you go.
  • I wish I could stop stalking you.
  • I wish I could move on now.
  • I wish you would remember me as the girl who used to make you happy.
  • I wish I never exist.
  • I wish I have no feelings.
  • I wish myself happiness.
  • I wish all my wishes do come true.
sad.



No comments: