Thursday, June 20, 2013

I gave my best to you. nothing for me to do.



maybe someday there'll be someone who needs me as much as I need him. he will stay. no matter what comes through, he won't walk away.

maybe someday there'll be someone who puts me first, after Allah and his family. who're willing to be there whenever he's needed.

maybe someday there'll be someone who guides me, protects me, respects me and doesn't take me for granted.

maybe someday there'll be someone who sees my imperfection as perfection.

maybe someday there'll be someone who calls me 'beautiful' instead of 'funny'.

maybe someday there'll be someone who sees me and says 'I'm gonna marry this girl.'

maybe someday there'll be someone who treats me right.

maybe someday there'll be someone who loves me eternally.




and he'll surely be my future husband. 

No comments: