Thursday, August 8, 2013

the point when,

I've come to a point, where I don't think by getting a new partner would make my life more blissful.

I've come to a point, where I've finally replaced the feeling of being forlorn of all hope with gratitude.

I've come to a point, where, whenever I see couples holding hands, laughing, which they might try to portray how sweet they are, I'll just give a sharp look and sigh.

I've come to a point, where I had replaced those sleepless night, crying for what I had lost with remembering how suck I used to be, how selfish I used to be, how arrogant I used to be towards The Creator.

I've come to a point, where I believe that those who're struggling to change for good (inshaaAllah), Allah will reward them later on. Ameen. (I know you're struggling too, dear future husband)

I've come to a point, where I feel that Allah has poured me with his countless blessings by giving me my loved ones and that's just more than enough. alhamdulillah.

I've come to a point, where I think marriage isn't all about 'happily ever after' but 'responsibility 24/7'.

and I've come to a point, where I believe that Allah will give me what I deserve, and it would be the best, at the right time, at the right moment.



good things will come for those who wait, aite? 
it might not be today.
or tomorrow.
but that day will come.
maybe at the moment I don't expect the most.

wallahua'lam.

and thanks to you, 
for breaking me,
for leaving me these unhealed scars.
you're the reason why I don't wanna get attached to anyone,
you're the reason why I'm afraid to fall again.
thanks to you,
for opening my eyes that nothing lasts forever,
and happiness doesn't last forever,
and same goes to sadness.
now the time has come,
to turn back to Him.

yet I'm still trying. struggling. choking. gasping. 



No comments: