Saturday, June 21, 2014

result second semester

assalamualaikum,

result semester dua dah keluar. I don't wanna write much about it, but enough saying that I was very disappointed. at first. but now, I'm okay :)

diyana dgn over confident dia mana boleh dipisahkan. actually tak la over confident. sebab the result was almost as i expected. I aimed for 3.5. but then it didn't turn out like what I wished. 3.47 is okay enough? is it? sikit lagi. sikit lagi. ya Allah. but I got what I deserved :) at first macam.. whaaaaaaaat? sikit lagi! n then started meroyan n cried for a while. but then I accepted it bcs aku pun semester 2 mmg lost focus. maybe sebab still mood sedih so most of the time aku akan lepak keluar. kekadang ponteng class sebab sorry to say I didn't get much input from the lecturers, of what they delivered to us.

cuma bila aku gitau ibu. ibu was quite disappointed. ibu kata aku nakal tak belajar rajin2. I'm sorry. I'm such a failure :'( I wished to get dean list for every semester. sebab target nak dapat best student. yes. I am desperate. freggin desperate to make my mom proud.

tapi abang cakap. apa yg Allah kasi setimpal lah dgn usaha. okay lah. betul la apa abang kata :) i love you, Allah. I'm sorry. jangan lose hope. ada banyaaaaak lagi semester untuk ditebus. my CGPA alhamdulillah still high. all i have to do is keep it up, so that CGPA laaaaaast sekali still above 3.5. inshaaAllah.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum sis i nak tanya you something bout unikl i really need your help

yanamia said...

yes? anythinggg :)

Anonymous said...

Sis

Anonymous said...

I have read all yr post before pasal unikl semua. I really need yr help sis sbb kes kite sama sangat. How can i reach u sis ? Please T.T Really hope for a reply from u. Thank you :)

yanamia said...

add wechat sis ye
yanamia1003
:)

Anonymous said...

Sis, I dh try add tp still jugak unable to add. Taktau kenape T.T Is it okay kalau mintak medium lain dlu ? Fb or else. Nanti i try add balik wechat tu. Eh ? Sorry susahkan T.T

yanamia said...

cari nama sis, DIYANA AMIRAH (YANAMIA) kt fb ye sygg