Thursday, January 22, 2015

negativity

I hv never liked being surrounded with negative bunch of people. they're giving out negative vibes, here and there and to be honest, I cannot stand one. but hate to admit, as I surely get influenced too easily, it doesn't matter what it is all about whether it relates to silly matter or stuff, but yeah, when too many people all around me keep complaining even about the smallest thing, I'll start to act like them, be like them, complaint like them.

and that's the reason why I hate myself even more every single day.

I used to be a person who didn't complaint, especially when it comes to food. though it was freggin spicy, I would just eat and stay silent. ya Rabb, why did I get influenced as easy peasy like that :(

get lost, you negativity. I don't need that.


i miss you guys :(


No comments: