Saturday, September 12, 2015

stabbed

I wonder whether if one fine day I just shut everyone off, does anyone will put an effort to look after me? it feels so bad when you have been given so much but eventually they stab you behind your back. I know life always works this way but the pain is still unbearable. I always have this high expectation on my high school friends; specifically the bonts babes and my chingu mates. maybe sometimes they did ignore my feelings and stuffs but knowing i was also not a good friend, I just simply ignored it. but still whenever i feel bad, i always have them behind my back.

those whom i love the most, you know who you are.
thanks for making me feel valued.
i don't mind not having a boyfriend or whatsoever cause i don't even bother.
having you girls are more than enough.


No comments: